Sunday, November 28, 2010

Oh, hello, Nikid. How Loyal You Are.

Someone asked the other day if it's just them, or if I'm getting followers like "whoa".  I guiltily affirmed her. Then my guilt got the best of me and I told her that it's only because I practically make people become my follower. I don't think I've ever felt so vulnerable in my life. Especially because since she pointed this out, I haven't gotten ONE single follower. (????????????????) Anyone feel me? (If you really understand, f-ing click follow! Just saying  begging.)
Is it a red flag to want this to be my blog-world identity?
My brother Dan suggested that maybe I don't treat my followers well enough. So I decided to give a very public (to 27 people. Shameful.) shoutout to Nikid. Maybe I didn't give Nikid enough credit in my previous post. She is the most loyal follower out there. She actually waits for the next post. She ALWAYS comments.  Maybe I portrayed her as a bit of a Nazi. (?) Maybe I just got carried away with being free as hell in Blog world. (Maybe that's why my followers trailed off. I mean dead ended. Yes, I am obsessed.) Let me right this wrong. Nikid and I were off to a bad start, but I suppose it was divine intervention that led us to weekly playdates and joint online shopping attempts. She even babysat my kids- last minute. (And I don't let ANYONE babysit my kids.) She cooks amazing meals and offers decorating advice. She doesn't laugh. Ever. (So funny.) Her best quality? Her husband's a bit of a Ned himself, but NikiD takes him as he is. And then some. (ie. She thinks it's funny that they have the same size feet, whereas I've lied about Ned's shoe size.) Anyway, in case I set the tone for Nikid, please, all twenty-f-ing-seven of you, recalculate my friend, and loyal follower, Nikid. And recommend my GD blog. I might pay you.

21 comments:

  1. you know what they say, ABOUT EVERYTHING, its the quality, not the quantity! besides, i know, FOR A FACT, that much more than 27 people follow your blog 'unofficially',of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what the heck did nicole say blog administrator?

    ReplyDelete
  4. who the h is my blog administrator?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahha more like you'll write the wrong. and, THE F*CK, johanna? nikid is a blog administrator???? I've nearly sold you my soul the past two years trying to co write a blog with you. I never dreamed of you asking me to be your ADMINISTRATOR. speaks volumes, joey, nikid. have a good life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nikid is not my blog administrator. i dont know who is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'am so perplexed on varying levels. but hold the phone, i am most certainly NOT an administrator. i just thought nicole koch was throwing them f-bomb at me or something cuz we know thats how she is....kidding nicole, kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ummm, and did you see your total page views is at 1643!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What the......I cant believe you erased my comment. See how many more comments I post. And one more of those and I will no longer follow publicly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what was your comment nicole? i'am dying to know!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this blog... I will suggest it to all 3 of my friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know what she said. YES i am the administrator! whats it worth to you NickiD

    ReplyDelete
  13. and so the plot thickens. either alissa, lauren or kiera have 2 usernames or pete is back!

    what are your demands?

    ReplyDelete
  14. on second thought, this is not kiera because you put added a c in! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  15. update: vira220 is in close competition with nikid as best follower. should i start a giveaway? once i get up to 50, i will.

    ReplyDelete
  16. whaaaat? this is the first time i have noticed them comment! quite frankly my dear, i'am offended!

    and this is me on mike's computer!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. nikid no-one even comes close to you. sorry for my ignorance.

    ReplyDelete
  19. are you removing your post just to make me craaaazy?

    ReplyDelete